Modal Auxiliaries

Dodo     : mom, could you help me to do my homework ?
Mom     : okay son, I could help you but you must clear up your bedroom
Dodo     : okay mom, but I’m sleepy
Mom     : oh son, you must be tired
Dodo     : yes mom it is true mom
Mom     : you should stop your wasting acivity in your school like playing football
Dodo     : No, I shouldn’t mom, that’s my hobby mom
Mom     : if it is your choise, you must accept the consequences son
Dodo     : okay, shall we do my homework mom ?
Mom     : not me. You do your homework and I help your trouble in your homework
Dodo     : yes, whatever mom
Mom     : while you are doing your homework, I will make a snack for you. You must be hungry
Dodo     : thanks mom
A few minute
Mom     : my son must have done his home work, dodo
Dodo     : yes mom.
Mom     : did you do your homework ?
Dodo     : no i didn’t mom, because I have some trouble.
Mom     : can i help you ?

Dono     : yes sure thanks a lot mom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prak 1 - Mengenal Tampilan Adobe Flash Professional

Prak 02 – Camera Path, Lighting, and Material

Prak 3 – Memperhalus Walk Cycle menggunakan Konsep Arcs