EXPRESSION

Putra   : hi gays, booth of you could join my birthday party in my house tomorrow?
Biyan  : that’s good idea, how about you Yani?
Yani     : that’s good idea, but I must go to my grandma’s house tomorrow?
Biyan  : can you tell me what happened with your grandma?
Yani     : no problem, my grandma was sick
Biyan  : oh, I’m sorry to hear that, can you change that time Putra?
Putra   : it sounds great, but I have already prepare all of them for tomorrow
Yani     : I’m sorry Putra
Biyan  : why don’t you come to Putra’s house next day after you come back from your grandma’s house?
Yani     : sure, I’m coming
Putra   : sorry I can’t, maybe next time
Yani     : I’d like to know why you can’t?
Putra   : because, I will go to Raja Ampat with my big family after my birthday party
Yani     : hmmm,, ok no problem
Biyan  : I think, that would be possible to accompany you to come to Putra’s house, maybe?? How do you think about it Yani??
Yani     : yes, I think its sounds good
Putra   : I sympathize with your condition Yani
Yani     : that’s a pity, isn’t it?
Biyan  : puk,,puk,,puk,,,Yani
Putra   : hahaha…okay see you in the next time gays, bye…
B&Y     : bye…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prak 1 - Mengenal Tampilan Adobe Flash Professional

Prak 02 – Camera Path, Lighting, and Material

Prak 3 – Memperhalus Walk Cycle menggunakan Konsep Arcs